Friday 11 April 2014

Colour Blind





So this OASAP dress seemed to work with these Front Row Shop shorts in a weird but good way, so I decided to stick with the whole monochrome theme. I've wanted some cycling shorts for a while now, and this grid pattern is right on trend. I had just bought these super comfy, super cheap sandals from Select (not a usual for me!) so the whole ensemble seemed to work quite well. There's definitely a sporty element to it, so I added the hat added for a classic twist - the main piece is a dress after all. It does also look really cute as a party dress, with tights and my black wedges. Or, when it's cold I throw my tweed jacket on top and that really ties in with the bowler hat.

IMG_4145


IMG_4119

IMG_4117

IMG_4186

IMG_4104-001

IMG_4100

IMG_4151

IMG_4099

IMG_4088

IMG_4158

Ebay hat & sunglasses
New Look earrings
Front Row Shop shorts

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! The sunglasses are awesome :-)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete